It’s December at last and we’re all geared up for the festive season! Believe it or not, there is still time to get a new kitchen installed before Christmas! Whether you’re wanting your dream kitchen in time for Christmas or if you just want to get a head start on your new kitchen plans for 2018, pay us a visit this December and we’ll be happy to help. The trees are up and we’re all looking forward to the festive atmosphere, mince pies and mulled wine. In fact, we have so much Christmas spirit that now the season of giving is finally here, we’ve got a few things going on that we’d love you to be a part of.
Clyde Radio Cash for Kids: Mission Christmas
Mission Christmas asks for donations to support disadvantaged local children, to help make their Christmas morning that little bit brighter. Everything raised locally stays local, making sure that your donations will directly benefit a local child. In fact, 100% of every pound they receive going straight back into the local community!
- Kirkcaldy: Our Kirkcaldy kitchen showroom are delighted to be a registered drop off point for Cash for Kids Mission Christmas! Help a local disadvantaged child to have an extra special Christmas morning by buying an extra gift to donate. We need NEW and UNWRAPPED gifts suitable for children and young people aged 0-18 years.
- Glasgow: Our Glasgow kitchen showroom will be getting dressed in our festive finery on the 8th, 9th and 10th December! To spread our festive spirit, for every kitchen sold during this time, we will donate £50 to Cash for Kids.
Not wanting to forget the basics at this time of year, some of our stores are supporting the fantastic efforts of local foodbanks. These are invaluable resources who provide help for families experiencing hardship throughout the year.
- Telford: Our Telford kitchen showroom will also be donning their festive attire on the 8th, 9th and 10th December! For every kitchen sold during this time, we will donate £50 to Telford Crisis Support Foodbank! This will go towards Christmas lunch parcels and shortages in other supplies to help families over the festive period.
- Dumbarton: Not wanting to miss out on an excuse to wear Christmas jumpers, the team in our Dumbarton kitchen showroom will be also be getting festive on the 8th, 9th and 10th December and will donate £50 of food for every kitchen sold to Food 4 Thought at St Augustines church.
The Hospice of St Francis
- Hemel Hempstead: Also joining in the festive dress up fun for a great cause is our Hemel Hempstead kitchen showroom! We will donate £50 for each kitchen sold on the 8th, 9th and 10th December to The Hospice of St Francis who provide free, expert care for people living with life-limiting illnesses.
Here at The Kitchen Depot, we’re about so much more than just providing a new kitchen. We hope you’ll join us in the season of giving to give a little bit extra to help make a difference to someone who needs it. Happy December everyone!