Information Regarding your Personal Data we Hold
You agree that we may use and update this centrally held information:
- To provide you with services.
- To update our records about you.
We may also use your information for research and statistical analysis with the aim of improving our services.
At your request and upon payment of a fee, currently £10, we will provide you with a copy of the personal information that you are entitled to receive that we hold about you.
The information we hold about you is confidential. We will only disclose it outside The Kitchen Depot Holdings Limited when:
- You have given us your consent in order to obtain professional advice.
- We or others need to investigate or prevent crime (e.g. to fraud prevention agencies).
- The law permits or requires it.
- Any regulatory or governmental body requests or requires it, even without your consent.
- There is a duty to the public to reveal the information.